Develop advanced material and multifunctional formulations for Additive Manufacturing (AM) for a range of applications, including advanced custom resins for Vat photopolymerization AM technology.
• Develop high performance photocurable resins for 3D printing technologies.
• Design and perform experiments for material development from initial lab explorations to validation.
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary team for printing performance optimization.
• Hands on operation of AM systems, troubleshooting and process development.
• Quality assessment & accurate recording related data to identified specifications. • Participate in projects, assist in day-to-day technical implementation activities, reporting and project meeting attendance. • Maintain excellent file handling, organization skills and an open and collaborative approach in all areas of responsibility.
• BSc in Chemical Engineering, Material Science and Engineering, Chemistry or similar with emphasis on polymers and composites development.
• Fundamental understanding of AM processes and material relationships.
• Solid understanding of the fundamentals of materials science and polymer development.
• Familiar with formulating a wide range of high-performance polymers: acrylate, urethane, epoxy, silicone, rubbers, plastics.
• Maintain a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art AM technologies & equipment. • Excellent communication skills and English proficiency.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
• MSc Degree or Advanced Studies in Material/Polymer Synthesis and Technology and/or Chemical engineering.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in resin formulation development.
• Experience with radical polymerization.
• Project management and reporting previous experience.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
• International working environment;
• Early responsibilities within innovation projects, opportunity to learn & progress.
• Stimulating scientific environment;
• A dynamic environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
• A high degree of responsibility and independence.
• A competitive remuneration package (Depending on relevant background & experience).
Candidates must enclose the following supporting documents in pdf format:
• Cover letter in English;
• Curriculum Vitae in English;
• Transcripts of all relevant academic degrees.
• At least one recommendation letter.
Sent us your CV here: email@example.com