Highly motivated individual who will work as Project Manager of European funded project
focused on Additive manufacturing and material development.
• Management of the assigned projects and key deliverables and timely completion of
project, within budget
• Primary liaison between the project stakeholders
• Communications for on-going project status, potential issues, and timelines
• Planning, organization, and management of all aspects of the research project
• Organization and leading of necessary team efforts for all facets of the project
• Leading and management of all key cross-disciplinary groups efforts to perform all
project-related activities according to project milestones/timelines
• Maintenance of communication as required, to discuss the outcome of any identified
opportunities and/or barriers to the successful completion of the project
• Contribution to the evaluation and resolution of project issues to meet defined goals
• Preparation and maintenance of project execution documentation to include schedules,
status reports, deliverables, and other key documents.
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary team for performance optimization.
• Assist in projects’ day-to-day communications regarding technical implementation
activities, reporting and project meeting attendance.
• Maintain excellent file handling, organization skills and an open and collaborative
approach in all areas of responsibility.
• At least 5-Year experience in Project Management
• Strong capabilities to problem-solving
• Experience leading and contributing to multi-disciplinary teams and collaborating
with multiple partners, and organizations
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written communication, oral presentation
skills, and ability to lead group discussions.
• Engineering background such as Mechanical/ Chemical/ Material Engineer
• Fluency in English: understanding, speaking, writing in project management
• Experience in project reporting for EU. H2020 or National Projects (or relevant)
• MSc Degree or Advanced Studies in engineering field
What we offer:
• Early responsibilities within innovation projects
• Stimulating scientific environment
• A dynamic environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
• A high degree of responsibility and independence.
• A competitive remuneration package (Depending on relevant background &
Candidates must enclose the following supporting documents in pdf format:
• Cover letter in English
• Curriculum Vitae in English
• Transcripts of all relevant academic degrees.
• At least one recommendation letter.
Sent us your CV here: firstname.lastname@example.org